Since a few days have lapsed and there is a lot of information to give to you, get your cup of hot cocoa and your reading glasses ready.......
- The Annual Meeting has been scheduled for January, 15, 2014; this is a Tuesday and the meeting is held in the Social Room at 7:30pm. The Owners Organizational Meeting will take place immediately after adjournment of the Annual meeting. We need your PROXY!!!
- Maintenance fees are due! After January 15, you will be charged a late fee and interest.
- The Staff has been busy with an array of projects. We are in the process of getting a new floor scrubber for the catwalks, we are installing the computer program for the Tele Entry and will be able to make changes and additions from our office. Owners must have a land line to be included in the Tele entry. Maintenance is investigating the cost and time of replacing select trash chute door handles. We are in the process of reviewing the bike registration and the bikes that are stored in the bike room; once again we will donate the bikes not claimed or given by the owner.
- Please remember to let the Office & Security know of any Contractors/deliveries you may have; Page 22,Section 24 of the Rules & Regulations state "Except in emergency situations and with advance notification to the office and security, a contractor or service personnel........may do work or perform services in a unit only between the hours of 8am-6pm, M-S."
- The POA Annual Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at Building 2 Social Room; with the Organizational meeting immediately following.
- a new water pump has been installed for the pool.
- a second set of "temporary: stairs that extend the current steps further down to the beach. PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION WHEN GOING TO THE BEACH - THE DROP OFF CHANGES CONSTANTLY! The POA is doing all they can to assure you safe entry to the beach. Thank you for your continued cooperation with this situation!
- And of course, the continued caring and work the POA provides for the Building makes a beautiful and happy place for you to live!
- THEY'RE BACK!!! The Social Committee is back and the events and socials are starting! The 2nd TGIF is scheduled for Friday, January 10, in the Social Room beginning at 5:30 - BYOB and bring hors d'oeuvres to share.
- Bridge has begun, with tonight being the first round. Start time is 7pm in the Social Room. The sign up sheet is located on the bulletin board by the office.
- A meeting has been scheduled for the Committee for Monday, January 13, 2014 at 5pm in the social Room.
- The New Years Party organized by the Committee was enjoyable for all that attended.
- New postings from the Country Club are on the bulletin board by the office and on the bulletin board in the mail room.
- Hey Ladies.....A Welcome Back Continental Breakfast is scheduled for Wednesday, January 8, 2014. Breakfast at 8:30am, Golf at 9:30 and Lunch at 12. Sign Up!!!
- January 13, 2014, Monday a 9 hole Scramble is scheduled. See notice for further information.A weekly schedule for the Club is also posted by the office.
- The 2014 Condo Challenge is scheduled for March 7 & 8, 2014. Call the Pro Shop for further details! There is a need for Men & Women Captains for the Golf League, take the challenge!
- Don't forget to check out the Pro shop while you are over there!
Thank you for checking in, A lot of information is listed, please mark your calendars!
Have a great night and see you soon!