- As most are aware, the Boiler has been having some issues - extensive wiring work had to be done and the boiler is running as it should.
- The program for the tele-entry has been installed and is ready for updates! Remember, you must have local phone number (land or cell) to be programmed into the system.
- The new "scrubber" machine has been received; Ron takes care of the catwalks amongst his many duties!
- Today at 3pm the Organizational Meeting of the Board of Directors was held; this meeting was to appoint officers. Your Officers for 2014 are:
President: Mike Monin (#206)
Vice President: Todd Dembowski (#1309)
Treasurer: Rip Rapacki (#1404)
Secretary: Robert Hammond (#1006)
Director: Paul Barton (#1106)
- The Representatives from our building to the Country Club are: Doug Smith and John Rozek.
- POA representatives are Paul Gillease, Ralph Hauser and Doug Smith
- We have received a good number of payments for the REQUIRED shutter inspections - if you have not sent your fee, please do so quickly so that we may get the schedule finalized. Thank you!
- Premier Plumbing has a sign up sheet for the AC Check that is offered yearly on the Office Bulletin Board - The special price is only good for the month of March - $ 49.99!!
- The Social Committee has a brief schedule of events that have been planned. Copies are available in the lobby (a full schedule of events!!!). Every Tuesday @ 1pm is Mah Jongg in the Social Room and every Tuesday evening at 7pm Bridge is played in the Social Room. Every Thursday at 7pm is Poker night - this is held in the game room. Friday, January 24 is the next TGIF - join the party!! Of course there is a Super Bowl Party!!! February 2 chili, pizza and hot dogs will be served during the game - AND don't forget to buy a square - you could win some $$$$$!
- The Book Club is back! Contact Laura O., Unit # 1410 for further information. The social Room also has a small "library" of books donated from folks in the building. You are welcome to these books and feel free to add to the shelves also!
Have yourself a good evening and stay "warm"!!!!